Put the sparkle back into your cooker
The upmost care and attention will be given when cleaning your AGA, Rayburn or ESSE restoring it to the highest standard of finish possible.
The cleaning process is a combination of steam cleaning, wire brushing and polishing.
- Lids are cleaned bringing out the shine in the chrome.
- Hot plates are wire brushed restoring good contacts with cooking utensils.
- Ovens are wire brushed and vacuumed clean of debris.
- Grease and residue removed from oven shelves and racks.
- Cooking build up removed from door tunnels and lid and door liners.
- Top and front plates cleaned and polished (side plates will be included if accessible).
- Final steam and polish completes the job.
- Fully insured.
How often should my AGA be cleaned?
You should clean minor spills as they occur but have it deep cleaned once a year professionally to keep that sparkle.
Does my AGA need to be cold in order for it to be cleaned?
Yes to allow for all components to be cleaned safely and thoroughly.
How long does it take to have my AGA cleaned?
It takes a minimum of 2.5 hours.
Do you clean conventional cookers as well as AGA's and other cast iron ranges?
Yes I do and with the same care and attention.